Grain de Sel Int’l Inc.
Grain de Sel International Inc., formerly Grain de Sel Togo, Inc. (GDS), is a Georgian nonprofit organization (501 (c)(3), founded by a group of Togolese Fulbright Scholars on July 27, 2013.
Grain de Sel Togo, Inc. is committed to sustaining and improving the educational experience of needy students enrolled in public universities in sub-saharan Africa by providing them with technical and financial supports.
Since 2013, 14 scholarships have been awarded to public university students in Togo and Burkina Faso.
Depending on available resources the selection committee will award scholarship to hardworking needy students. The scholarship includes tuition fees, monthly stipends, training and community services opportunities sponsored by GDS.
GDS needs multifaceted support in order to continue this noble cause and to handle the increasing demands from students.
How to get involved?
There are multiple ways you can help us do more:
- Sponsoring or coaching a student/grantee;
- Being penfriend of a student;
- Giving educational supplies to a student: books, laptops, etc.;
- Visiting Togo and grantees and participating in Leadership training events;
- Providing financial support to Grain de Sel Togo, Inc.
- Sharing the words about Grain de Sel Togo Inc. via social media and others
- You may choose to directly wire money to our accounts:
- IBAN: TG055 703 141421504201 63 ECOCTGTG (Togo)
- Bank Account: ABA Routing 061111255, nº 122599 First American Bank & Trust (USA)
- Make check To the order of Grain de Sel Inc.,
- Or by Paypal (click on the button below)
EIN: 46-4327960 (USA)